This is a wet meet hosted by Bob Dalle Ave
About the meet
This is a 4 day meet. We have a hockey arena where we set up outboard motors for display or judging. This year we are featuring unusual outboards. If it's weird, odd, or uncommon, we'd love to see it! The swap area is an old air strip and spaces can be rented from the city of Tomahawk. There is camping on the grounds but no hookups and the arena bathrooms are open 24/7 which also include showers. There are also port-a-pottys available on the grounds. Registration opens each morning at 8:00am after the National Anthem and coffee & homemade bakery is offered. We have on-water activities Thurs., Fri., & Sat.
- The boat landing is located in Sara Park, and there is a daily launching fee paid to the City of Tomahawk.
- Exhibitors must be current members of AOMCI.
- Souvenir hats, posters, buttons, picture CDs, and t-shirts are for sale at the registration table.
- Food is available on site. More information is available below.
- For more information, contact Bob at 715-356-5649.
July 31-August 3, 2019
Scroll down for daily schedule!
Please register inside the arena immediately upon arrival.
Parking and Camping
Camping is available on the Sara Park grounds. The campground is run by the City of Tomahawk, and reservations and payment are handled by them. Additional information and contact info are available on the City's website.
Parking for cars and boat trailers is available in the lot in front of the arena.
This year, Vicky's Lunch Wagon, from Redgranite, will be catering all day with extended hours. They will offer:
- Breakfast sandwiches as early as 8am.
- All-Day Offering: Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Fried Cheese Curds and Sticks, French Fries, and Onion Rings
- Special Friday Offering: Fish and Shrimp
- Ice Cream