This is a wet meet hosted by Karen Dalle Ave
About the meet
This is a 4 day meet. We have a hockey arena where we set up outboard motors for display or judging. The swap area is an old air strip and spaces can be rented from the city of Tomahawk. There is camping on the grounds but no hookups and the arena bathrooms are open 24/7 which also include showers. There are also port-a-pottys available on the grounds. Registration opens each morning at 8:00am after the National Anthem. Coffee and homemade bakery will be available with a free will offering. We have on-water activities Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Featured Motor and Boat Brands
This year, we're featuring Neptune and Elgin outboards and any boat made in Wisconsin.
Blindfold Event Returns!
The blindfold event will be back for 2020! The event was wildly popular in 2019, so it will take place again in 2020. Find a partner and sign up!
- The boat landing is located in Sara Park, and there is a daily launching fee paid to the City of Tomahawk.
- Exhibitors must be current members of AOMCI.
- Souvenir hats, posters, buttons, picture CDs, and t-shirts are for sale at the registration table.
- Food is available on site. More information is available below.
- For more information, contact Karen at 715-356-5649.
August 4-7, 2020
Please note: The city of Tomahawk has increased their fee for use of the arena building, bathrooms, and park grounds. Because of this, the registration fee this year will be $10.00
Please register inside the arena immediately upon arrival.
Parking and Camping
Camping is available on the Sara Park grounds. The campground is run by the City of Tomahawk, and reservations and payment are handled by them. Additional information and contact info are available on the City's website.
Parking for cars and boat trailers is available in the lot in front of the arena.
This year, Vicky's Lunch Wagon, from Redgranite, will be catering all day with extended hours. They will offer:
- Breakfast sandwiches as early as 8am.
- All-Day Offering: Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Fried Cheese Curds and Sticks, French Fries, and Onion Rings
- Ice Cream